Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Coming Christmas

Thanksgiving was Thursday, Black Friday was yesterday, and it seems Christmas is almost upon us. Today we brought up the many boxes of decorations and ornaments from the basement and started going through and setting up everything. We have a space cleared for the Christmas tree, the village has been set up on the sewing machine table, (the sewing will be taking place at the kitchen table for now.) and we're making plans for gifts and whatnot. I was at a loss at to what I was going to do for this year's Christmas presents for friends, as I couldn't seem to figure out what to purchase for several of them, but I think I'll jsut make something for everyone. Not crocheted scarves, like last year, but something made from the heart all the same, just not quite so time-consuming. I have a pretty good idea as to what I'll be doing now, but I'll keep these ideas to myself as to not spoil any surprises. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)