Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snow

We got a bit of snow overnight last night, and so I thought today would be the perfect day to break out Gretchen's sweater. I crocheted it for her about 2 years ago, and it was a bit big then. Now she's thinner than she was before, so it hung on her like an elephant's skin, but it's still cute, no? Maybe I'll add a bit of elastic, or maybe weave a matching ribbon through the stitches and tie it with a pretty bow as a bit of a drawstring. Mmm, so many things to do!

2 comments:

  1. She looks like she loves her sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cayla, Gretchen's sweater is darling! It looks fine the way it is to me! I am so impressed with your sewing abilities..and I love the fact that you like making things for your little sis...how loving! Hope you had a great day today, shopping with your friends! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)