Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just Per Chance

Photo by Klazane. Click to see larger.
I happened to be browsing around the blogging world today when I saw something familiar. It was an image in a post on Troy and Martha's blog. Apparently there was a conjunction of Venus, Jupiter, and the Moon on Monday night. I happened to be taking the dog out that night, and thought it looked really neat, and took pictures. I had no plans of seeing this conjunction, as I had no idea that it was to happen. It was just per chance.
Photo by Klazane. Click to see larger.

2 comments:

  1. The lucky girl who has had her camera attached to herself like a Borg; and she catches a rare site! Great job sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Klazane! I tagged you just in case you wanted to do it. Check out my blog for details. :)
    And wow, those pictures are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)