Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone here on blogger! We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I spent the eve of the twenty-third at a friend's house, where we exchanged gifts, and those birds I posted earlier (plus a few more) found their new homes. :) Christmas Eve was spent at my aunt and uncle's house with the family, just chatting and watching movies and exchanging gifts. Then Christmas day, we opened presents (of course!) and then went up to my great aunt's. I received some clothes, including a pea coat, (This one isn't the traditional pea coat; it's a bit more modern, but it still has those two lovely rows of big black buttons that have appealed to me ever since I was very litte.) and a bird feeder and a big bag of sunflower seed for my lovely feathered friends. (So far only the squirrels have found the seed that I scattered on the ground to attract the birds, but luckily they don't seem to have found the feeder.) But the biggest surprise was a wireless router. Now I won't be tethered to the wall all day! Thanks, Daddy! Gretchen (our dog) was a bit curious as to what all the hub-bub was, but after less than a minute decided she could care less. Molli, however, had to be in the mix and supervised as we opened all our presents.
Also, yesterday I found a free pattern from Simplicity online to turn a regular brimmed hat into a Regency Era Bonnet. :) I haven't tried it yet, but if you do, be sure to let me know! Here's the link.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)