Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Shpiffy Squirrel

Yesterday I spent a good part of the day watching Lord of the Rings movies with my mom, and on a break between disk one and disk two of the Two Towers, I ran upstairs to grab some felt, paper, scissors, and whatnot. I sketched out an idea that had been in my mind for quite a while, cut out the pattern peices, and finished the body by the end of the day. I did the tail this morning, and the face this afternoon, and I'm pleased to say that I'm now finished.
Ta-daaa! He's made entirely from felt, he's about 5" from his nose to the tip of his tail, and he's about 2" high. Oh, and I named him Shpiffy. =] And spiffy he is, indeed.

8 comments:

  1. How cute is that!! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and all your nice comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW CUTE is HE!!!! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog!
    I love Lord of the Rings and "Shpiffy" is sooo cute! :)
    ~Anna Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him! You are so very talented! You have a very lovely blog. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog.
    Blessings,
    Selia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)