Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring Cleaning

Today I spent a while reading Oliver Twist for an English report, then went upstairs to work on some Spanish assignments, but when I reached for a pen to copy down vocabulary words, there was none to be found (none functioning, at least). You see, I have this bad habit of keeping pens that don't work, thinking that perhaps, some day, they'll work again. Obviously, this notion results in nothing more than a can full of empty pens. I knew I had a bag lying around my room someplace, so that set my Spring Cleaning into action.
I'm proud to report that my room is now clean. (half of it, anyway) Molli's taking advantage of the newlyfound desk top and is laying on it, with her tail swishing softy over the laptop keys, except when it ends up between my finger and a key I need to use--then it doesn't swish so softly anymore. ;]

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad I din't have to hound you to clean your room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)