Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

22Dec2009

Tonight I had my annual gift exchange/Christmas party with some friends.
After I started going to cyberschool, I don't really see or talk to them very much.
We'll talk on Facebook sometimes.
But only if I start the conversation.
But I had a really great gift from one person who regularly makes an effort to keep in touch.
She gave me a few bird-related items, but the best part was a simple fleece blanket.
One of those ones with two layers where you tie the knots around the edge.
She's not much of one for sewing or crafting or that sort of thing, but she wanted to make me something.
Because I always make things for her for her birthday and Christmas and whatnot.
It was one of the sweetest gifts I've ever received.


I love it dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)