Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Small Excitement

I haven't been on Webshots in a while. Just too much going on at the moment.
But I decided to check the blog today to see what the current challenge was.
As I scrolled down, I met a little surprise.
It was one of those things that makes you suck in your breath.
Before you even know why.
And then I realized.
"I took that!"
:)
http://blog.webshots.com/?p=1290
Second photo. Not the best of the three they chose to post, but still one of the three they chose.


Just a little excitement this Thursday evening.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh that's super awesome! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! Your pictures are amazing! You have an eye for seeing things in such a great way:))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)