Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

In Loving Memory...

 ...of Gretchen...
 ...who hated baths...
 ...and whose black hair on her head had little brown roots...
 ...who let the cat sleep in her kennel...
...to sleep in her new favorite spot...
...under the table...
...who had the sweetest face...
...who could balance treats on her nose...
...who loved the snow...
...very...
...much...
...who loved to lay in the sunshine...
...who was loved by all...
...and will be missed by many.

I thank God for all the wonderful memories we have of her life.

12 June 2000 - 15 July 2010

10 comments:

  1. Heyy, It's Nickie4681 from the NNKC.
    I am so sorry to hear about Gretchen's passing.
    She has to be the prettiest Rotty I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    very beautiful your words about your dog!
    I moved from Brazil to Canada a 1 month ago, and my dog stayed with my father, but I missed him so much, that I can't wait to carry him on with me! (this photo of Gretchen in the snow inspire me to introduce snow to Haroldo - my dog!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures of a wonderful dog. Hugs and love to you guys! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dog seemed to have a life and the memorial post was beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats the cutest dog sorry for her passing its so hard I know it is because they become like your children keep your head up best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet, I bet she was all what friends and pals give us without asking. "love"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got to your blog by the next blog thing and seeing your beautiful Gretchen broke my heart. I just lost my wonderful 12 year old Siberian Husky, Penny, on Friday, Sept 10, to breast cancer. I truly never knew that dogs could get breast cancer, although it makes sense, since they have more mammories than we do. My sympathy to you and my heart goes out to you at the loss of your beautiful Gretchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( im sorry for your loss. she was beautiful and you can see that she was full of life and love. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still makes me cry to think of her sometimes. Beautiful write up of her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)