Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

December Photo Project: In Review

December 2010 was a very busy month for me. Many days I worked, most days I had school, some days I had work and school, and lots of free time was occupied with not only Christmas shopping and preparations, but also college applications. I decided at one point, after having school all day and working all evening, that I would try to challenge myself to get 25 shots of different, meaningful, Christmas-y or December-y things.
I might have 25 things, but I didn't have a whole lot of time to spend on the computer, and so I didn't do much uploading and sifting through images.
So, as it turned out, December Photo Project for me this year...didn't turn out.
It might be there, hidden among changed goals and numerous folders, but I don't think I need to look for it.
It was a HUGE challenge this year (much more so than last year), and I enjoyed it.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)