Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Photo Project 2013: Dec 1

I wasn't going to keep up with December Photo Project on the blog this year, but I decided, "Eh, why not?" And, of course, I have several answers to that: I don't have the time, my blog isn't even active, etc, etc. But here I am. We'll see how it goes. I may end up sticking with just instagram, but we shall see. If that happens, find me at instagram.com/cmm2015!
(P.S. I sort of miss you, blogging world!)
Today, due to spending a fair chunk of what little daylight we have driving back to school and then grocery shopping, I only managed this shot with my phone when I woke up. I can't believe December is already upon us. This year went by so quickly. So so quickly.

For more December Photo Project photos, or to sign up yourself, click the badge in the right sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. Hello.My name is Aggeliki and i am from Greece.I was surpised to see you posting here again.But it was a nice surprise.I believe you are a talented person so keep up the good work!!Believe this year went by for us too!!Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you :)
    Your blog is so nice. I like your pictures! I want to follow, but I don't know how.. Can you help me , please?

    Yours Lina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :)